TrustedHealth is a patient-led and doctor-guided cooperative focused on life-threatening diseases. It’s goal is to source the best methodologies for delivering improved health outcomes for patients, and ensuring that these are accessible to patients all over the world.
Many healthcare systems are slow and inefficient. They favour some and exclude others. There is a lack of transparency around the right specialists, the misdiagnosis rate is high, and the best medical care isn’t centralised in one place due to sub-specialisation. There is also limited physical access to some of the most proficient medical practitioners in the world.
Everyone should be able to access specialist expertise, regardless of location.
There are also challenges around a lack of technology, or a lack of access to technology, poor communication, lack of standardisation, and case-relevant information exchange. These issues impact on patient-to-doctor, patient-to-patient communication, the knowledge transfer between medical practitioners and better research for future treatment discoveries.
The challenges that every patient faces, and that are of the most pressing concern, in life threatening conditions are clear:
- Patients don’t benefit from the expertise available around the world
- There is a rising demand for the unification of the healthcare experience, data and security.
- Every case could help others through coordinated research.
TrustedHealth has been created to be an agent of this change. With TrustedHealth, patients, medical practitioners and the entire health ecosystem are connected directly with one another. A direct link from a patient in one country to the right specialist in another, delivering the right diagnoses and the right patient care – this is the vision of TrustedHealth. Every step of the healthcare experience supported and made available to everyone through an integrated medical ecosystem of healthcare providers.
Creative Intelligence In Action
Source: Read Full Article
- Coinbase Wallet adds Chrome browser extension
- Canada-Based Crypto Mining Firm Great North Data Files for Bankruptcy
- Law Enforcement Requests to Kraken Hit All-Time-High, Up 49% in 2019
- Ex-Bitmain Chip Designer Reportedly Arrested for Alleged Embezzlement
- Bitcoin price hits stock-to-flow rebound level not seen since 2017 all-time high