The scope of application of crypto currency has significantly expanded.
A large South Korean tourist Internet provider specializing in accommodation of tourists in small hotels, will start accepting 12 crypto-currency in payment for services, reports Bitcoin.com.
The project is implemented in cooperation with the crypto-exchange Bithumb. Customers will be able to pay for Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash, Ripple, Ether, Ethereum classic, EOS, Qtum, Monero, Litecoin, Zcash, Bitcoin gold and Dash with accommodation in hotels, motels, hotels, guest houses and campsites from Bithumb stock exchange.
Bithumb is the fifth largest crypto-converter on the global scale and the second largest in South Korea.
The travel agency promises that the possibility of payment by crypto-currencies will be available in the first half of this year.
Recall, the other day it was reported that the Dubai Tourism Authority initiated the introduction of blocking technology in the industry, in order to balance the competitive environment in the market and "democratize" the sphere of tourist services in the country.
Author: Evgenij Novožilov, Analyst Freedman Club Crypto News
Image from Fotolia
Source: Read Full Article
- Ripple's Asia expansion unaffected by SEC lawsuit, says CEO
- France Approves First ICO
- Bitcoin Price News/Altcoin Latest Update/Mega Collab Crypto Influencer in Hindi #isupportcrypto
- Litecoin Price Seems Poised for a Push to $55 Over the Weekend
- IHS Markit, CME Get UK Antitrust Agency’s Nod for Joint Venture