Bithumb is developing a new ATM brand.
Fxstreet reports that crypto-exchange Bithumb is working on a project of installing ATMs in South Korea. The project is developing a new brand, Touch B, specifically for Bitcoin ATMs.
Yesterday it was reported about a joint project of the South Korean tour operator and Bithumb on the possibility of payment for services of the travel agency 12 by crypto-currencies. Apparently, one of the largest crypto-exchanges in South Korea and the world is seriously aimed at developing business in the real world.
The other day, Cardtronics Corporation, one of the world's largest ATM operators, came to the conclusion that ATMs are threatened by crypto-currencies. Users will need less cash and ATMs will need them all downward.
But, as you can see, there may be another scenario – ATMs will become bigger, it is for cashing out crypto currency, because in another form it is almost impossible to use them. Bithumb, with an ATM brand, is moving in the forefront of this process.
Author: Evgenij Novožilov, Analyst Freedman Club Crypto News
Image from Fotolia
Source: Read Full Article
- MyEtherWallet Reportedly Targeted By Attacks Almost Daily
- Cryptocurrency Firm Blockchain.com Raises $300 Million
- How Can Blockchain Be Used to Aid Cybersecurity?
- AllianceBernstein Strenghtens UK Retail Team and overall EMEA presence
- Chasing Liquidity Pools: Crypto Assets and Defi Apps Can Give Yields Up to 400% Annually – Bitcoin News