A Bitcoin Core developer has tweeted an initial review of the Lighting Network, an off-chain solution proposed as a way to solve scaling issues and transfer costs.
Developer Peter Todd has tested the solution, which backers have long touted as the big breakthrough needed for widespread commerce using bitcoin.
Todd’s biggest concern is that the Lightning protocol could “prove to be vulnerable to DoS [denial of service] attacks in its current incarnation.”
Lightning responded to Todd by reminding all that it is still in the test phase.
Source: Read Full Article
- Cobinhood Crypto Exchange Announces Bankruptcy, Community Spots Exit Scam
- Equals Buys Effective FX’s International Payments Business
- Crypto Exchange Binance Adds Support For Kyber Network Crystal Staking
- BitConnect Faces Class Action Lawsuits
- Steven Mnuchin Hints U.S. Agencies might Introduce New Crypto Regulations