(Reuters) – Salesforce.com Inc (CRM.N), Amgen Inc (AMGN.O) and Honeywell International Inc (HON.N) will become a part of the blue-chip Dow Jones Industrial Average index .DJIA on Aug. 31, S&P Dow Jones Indices said on Monday.
The three companies will replace Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N), Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) and Raytheon Technologies Corp RTX.N.
The changes follow Apple Inc’s (AAPL.O) decision to split its stock, which would reduce the index’s weight in the global industry classification standard information technology sector, S&P Dow Jones Indices said.
Source: Read Full Article
- One foreign market is trading at seven-month lows, and trader warns against buying on weakness
- YouTube TV To Add WarnerMedia’s HBO Max – Plus HBO, Cinemax – In Expanded Distribution Deal
- These Are the States Where Gun Sales Doubled
- Arrest warrant issued for Carole Ghosn
- Parcel firm DPD delivers 14pc revenue rise amid online boom