Fintech entrepreneur Sandra Ro has been named as the new Chief Executive Officer of the Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC), the leading blockchain industry trade association.
Currently serving as Board Member of Financial Services Committee, Ro will succeed Jamie Smith, who stepped down as CEO this month.
Ro is one of the most accredited voices of the crypto-economy and the blockchain industry.
Geneva-based GBBC brings together innovative organizations and founding thought-leaders from over 30 countries to advance understanding of blockchain technology amongst global regulators and business leaders.
Ro is managing partner, co-founder and chief operating officer of UWINCorp Ltd. She is also the founder & managing director of Vector Crypto Capital LLC.
She is also Executive Director of Digitization at CME Group.
Sandra has just been recruited by the Conference Office of the US Department of State to help blockchain technology education to people around the world.
by RTT Staff Writer
Source: Read Full Article
- Compugen (CGEN) Hits A High – A Transformative Year Gone, A Busy Year Ahead
- Is the Bitcoin Bottom In? IIB Poll Results Suggest 41% of People Think So
- Prominent Analyst Says 'Crypto Is Not Dead'
- The Massive Meme Triangle is About to Break
- Crypto Trading App Taylor Hacked of Virtually All Its Treasury