Elastic has been trading downwards for over a month now, losing 85% to the USD. Price declined from $1.23 down to $0.17 where bullish divergence was formed by the RSI oscillator.
Then XEL/USD broke the downtrend trendline, however, failed to produce a higher high and has been consolidating for two weeks. Recently the RSI showed that the price of Elastic is oversold, but at the same time, it failed to break above the downtrend trendline formed during the consolidation.
At this point for Elastic to move higher, a break and close above $0.3 is required, unless that happens price could decline back to $0.17 or even lower prior to the trend reversal.
Source: Read Full Article
- Are You Maximizing Your Bull Run Gains?
- Coin Bureau Outlines Method For Spotting the Next 100x Altcoins
- Crypto.com NFT and DRESSX Partner, To Release Virtual Cloth Line Collectibles on Energy-Efficient NFT Marketplace
- Ben Davenport steps down as the CTO of BitGo
- Most Banks Seem to Be Afraid of Libra