DONALD Trump is pushing ahead with the launch of his own social media network after Facebook removed his interview with Lara.
The former president conducted his first on-camera interview since leaving the White House on Tuesday night and it was quickly removed from Lara's Facebook page.
A source has revealed to Fox News the former president and his team are "moving forward" with their plan of starting a new social media platform.
"We're moving forward," a source told the outlet.
"And President Trump will have his voice back one way or another."
The source said they are "taking the time to do it right" before adding: "You have one shot at it.
"We're dotting our Is and crossing our Ts— we'll be out with something."
Earlier this month, Trump's aide Jason Miller said the former president will return to social media with his "own platform" that'll "redefine the game" and is "expected" to have millions of users.
During his interview the former President signalled he will run for president in 2024.
When asked by Lara whether or not his supporters could look forward to him running for president again, he replied: "You do have hope, that I can tell you, you do have hope."
"We love our country, this country, we all owe a lot to our country, but now we have to help our country," he said.
The interview was quickly removed from Lara's Facebook page, according to a screengrab of an email that she shared on Instagram.
"In line with the block we placed on Donald Trump's Facebook and Instagram account, further content posted in the voice of Donald Trump will be removed and result in additional limitations on the accounts," the alleged email read.
A second email, posted by Lara, gave a "reminder" that content in the voice of Trump is not allowed on the platforms.
"The guidance applies to all campaign accounts and Pages, including Team Trump, other campaign messaging vehicles on our platforms, and former surrogates," it read.
A source close to Trump told Fox News: "What they did to Lara was disgraceful.
"They’re shutting down our voices, anything to do with Trump."
"It's not good what’s going on. They are trying to completely silence us."
The source added: "It's not going to work out all too well though, because we’re firing away and starting up our own stuff right now."
During his first on camera chat since Joe Biden took over the White House, Trump quickly slammed the president for his first press conference – which took place 65 days into his time in office.
"Well I think the press conference is probably the least of it," Trump said.
"People saw a lot of things happening long-prior to the press conference – and even the trip up the stairs – up and down, three times – there are a lot of things going on, so we'll see what happens.
"I hope he's in good shape I hope he's OK for the sake of the country."
He went on to compare the media coverage of Biden's fall, with how Trump walked down a ramp following a speech.
"But they covered that for weeks, and this guy falls down three times, he couldn't get up, the third time he didn't know where the hell he was.
"And it was not on the evening news, other than a couple of networks, but it wasn't ABC, CBS, NBC, and it got almost no coverage. It's incredible," he said.
He also slammed Biden's projected tax hike: "All of things that he's doing – raise taxes to the biggest levels in history – those were not things that were discussed at all during the election," Trump said.
The tax increases are likely to hit Americans earning more than $400,000 per-year, in addition to businesses, married couples and estates.
It comes as part of Biden's bid to fund his $4 trillion "Build Back Better" infrastructure plan to fix America's crumbling roads and bridges, as well as introduce environmentally friendly technology.
Source: Read Full Article