THE Pentagon has admitted the US Navy filmed "pyramid" and "spherical" shaped UFOs buzzing two warships.
Startling footage captured by a US Navy destroyer using night vision cameras appears to show several mysterious flashing objects in the skies.
The film was leaked to Jeremy Corbell, a film director in the US, who made the documentary Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers, and George Knapp, a Las Vegas KLAS TV news anchor.
Corbell said he has been able to verify the film's authenticity after gaining information from an intelligence briefing from the Pentagon into Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena (UAP).
Pentagon officials also confirmed the images were taken by US Navy personnel – but did not comment on the nature of the footage.
The 18-second clip taken onboard the USS Russell starts by showing what appears to be three faint orbs hovering in the sky.
The camera then pans to show a fourth object before zooming in on it to reveal its triangular shape.
Corbell also shared three photos taken by the USS Omaha combat ship of an unidentified "spherical" craft.
He said: “It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle and was observed descending into the water without destruction.
“It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft could not be found upon entry to the water – and that a submarine was used in the search.”
He claimed the WSO took “personal mobile phone images of UAPs” out of the cockpit of the fighter jet off the coast of Oceana.
The three incidents were allegedly spoken about during a classified briefing conducted by the Office of Naval Intelligence ONI about the UFO/UAP presence on May 1, 2020.
Corbell said: “George Knapp and I were able to verify the materials you are about to consider.
"I can confirm their authenticity – as well as – the narrative supplied to me when they were presented.
The filmmaker was also sent information on a third sighting on March 4, 2019, from an FA-18 pilot and a Weapons Systems Officer.
“These are authentic photos and video from actual military encounters with UFOs – generated to educate high-level intelligence officers within our military on the nature and presentation of the UAP / UFO phenomenon.”
He added: “It is my hope that these materials will be representative of a unique moment in modern history; a possible turning point towards the rational and transparent approach of investigating and exploring the mystery of the UFO phenomenon.”
Pentagon spokesperson Susan Gough said: “I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel.
“The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations.
“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”
A year ago, the US Department of Defense released three videos showing pilots interacting with UFOs.
The Pentagon footage, which had already been seen after being leaked, was officially made public following an investigation into whether the sensitive material revealed “any sensitive capabilities or systems”.
The DoD carried out a review and said the three clips didn't “impinge on any subsequent investigations of [these types of] military air space incursions”.
The clips showed three separate incidents involving “unidentified aerial phenomena,” one from November 2004 and two from January 2015.
A Department of Defense spokesperson said in a statement: “The US Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos.
'ACT OF WAR'
“DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos.
“The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as 'unidentified.'”
Commander David Fravor, a former US Navy pilot, said the objects committed an "act of war" and performed complex moves which is not natural to any man made technology.
Insisiting on the authenticity of what he saw on November 10, 2004, he said: “This is not like we saw it and it was gone or I saw lights in the sky and it's gone – we watched this thing on a crystal clear day with four trained observers.
“We see this little white Tic Tac because we’re about 20 feet above it and its going north, south, north, south, and it's abrupt”.
Six out-of-this-world tic-tac-shaped drones flew at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour and traveled at least 100 nautical miles in July 2019, ship logs revealed.
Although the Navy sealed up its findings, The Drive, a connoisseur of all things military, uncovered internal emails released by the Navy under the Freedom of Information Act.
The site found the Navy warship the USS Kidd and USS Rafael Peralta documented the first appearance of two UAVs on July 14, 2019 just before 10pm.
Source: Read Full Article