- Actor Josh Gad on Saturday shared one of the final text messages he received from Chadwick Boseman before his death.
- Boseman died Friday at the age of 43 following a private, four-year battle with colon cancer.
- In the text, which mentioned frustration due to persistent rainy weather and the COVID-19 pandemic, Boseman encouraged Gad to "inhale and exhale this moment, and thank God for the unique wonders of this day."
- "He knew how precious every moment was," Gad wrote in a tweet, adding "tonight the Heavens received one of its most powerful angels."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article