Adam Boulton and guests assess the dynamic between numbers 10 and 11 Downing Street and the apparent tensions over the approach to tax and spend.
Can the government keep its manifesto promise on the pensions triple lock and the pledge to sort out social care in England ‘once and for all?’
And what about the 200 million pound bill to pay for the successor to the Royal Yacht Britannia.
It’s all about the money this week and joining Adam to discuss whether Johnson/Sunak is the new Blair/Brown are the CEO of the New Economics Foundation Miatta Fahnbulleh, the Telegraph columnist and Parliamentary sketchwriter Madeline Grant and Sky’s political correspondent Rob Powell.
Subscribe to the All Out Politics podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker
Source: Read Full Article
- Rand Paul mocks Fauci over advocacy of mask use after vaccination
- Karine Jean-Pierre becomes first Black woman to lead White House press briefing in decades
- Florida man sentenced for sneaking into Mar-a-Lago while Trump was there
- Ilhan Omar, at Bernie Sanders rally, calls for 'mass movement of the working class' amid 'Lock him up' chants
- Former Obama campaign manager: Biden, Trump get 'incomplete' on vision for future