DUBAI (Reuters) – Dubai state-owned port operator DP World said on Thursday it had acquired U.S.-based global logistics firm Syncreon for an enterprise value of $1.2 billion.
Syncreon, which provides warehouse management, transport management, export packing, and fulfilment, has a presence in 19 countries across 91 locations, DP World said, adding that the acquisition would be funded from existing available resources.
The deal, subject to customary completion conditions, is expected to close in the second half of the year.
Source: Read Full Article
- Treasuries Close Modestly Higher After Recovering From Initial Drop
- Dow, S&P futures gain on hopes of progress in stimulus talks
- Why BorgWarner Shares Slumped 15% in May
- Stock futures hold steady in overnight trading after a strong tech rally on Wall Street
- Biden and Harris push for unity during inaugural special