PARIS (Reuters) – The Chechen teenager who beheaded a French teacher for showing caricatures of the Prophet Mohammad in class had paid students to identify him in front of the school, anti-terrorist public prosecutor Jean-Francois Ricard told a news conference.
Ricard also confirmed that contact had been established between the teenager and an angry parent at the school, northwest of Paris, who had called on social media for the teacher to be fired.
Source: Read Full Article
- 5 things to know before the stock market opens Wednesday
- Rep. Duffy: I made choice to retire from Congress because 'family comes first'
- Nigerian military offered Wednesday to deploy in Lagos if needed: governor
- Pound slides after DUP says it won’t agree to current Brexit deal
- Dollar edges up ahead of inflation data; yuan hits new three-year high