The CoinMetro team is excited to announce that its TGE has started on an amazing note. The token sale event which has been live since February 21, has attracted pent up interests from investors so far. The fundraiser produced $4 million within just twelve hours of going live. This is an excellent feat by all standards and is a sign of greater things to come.
CoinMetro Token Sale Information
The ongoing token generation event (TGE) has been quite successful so far. Over 100 million CoinMetro tokens (XCM) have been sold so far. It might interest you to know that the presale was also a successful event that raised nearly $10 million.
With this great 100 million tokens milestone, the fundraiser token buy-back (TBPR) program and bonuses take a new dimension.
– 100 Million XCM Sold – 8 percent TBPR 1 plus a lifetime CoinMetro discount 2 +0.01 price increase
– 150 Million XCM Sold – 11% TBPR 1 +0.01 price increase
– 200 Million XCM Sold – 14% TBPR 1 + lifetime pre-token sale invites +0.01 price increase
– 250 Million XCM Sold – 17% TBPR 1 + lifetime FXPIG discount 3 +0.01 price increase
– 300 Million XCM SOLD – 20% TBPR 1
For more information about the discounts and bonuses visit www.coinmetro.com/whitepaper
Token Sale Fund Allocation
Once the TGE successfully sells 200 million XCM tokens, all participants will be entitled to receive lifetime discounts on various CoinMetro and FXPIG products and services. The team promises to be as transparent as possible in using the funds raised during the TGE. The following is a breakdown of fund allocation.
– 40 percent goes to platform development and Human resource
– 30 percent will be used for marketing and advertising
– 20 percent will be reserved for possible buyouts, takeovers, and acquisitions.
– 10 percent will be used for legal, compliance and regulatory purposes.
The CoinMetro team is doing everything possible to maintain the right balance on the platform. There is are only 500 million XCM tokens to be distributed. The following is a breakdown of how the tokens will be distributed.
– 50 percent XCM tokens is sold during the token sale events
– 20 percent XCM is reserved to maintain the liquidity of the platform
– 10 percent is for the CoinMetro team and shareholders*
– 7.5 percent is for community rewards
– 10 percent is for public Presale.
The CoinMetro Advantage
CoinMetro is built on transparency and high standards. The platform is determined to be the best platform financial solutions platform for its users.
CoinMetro is hundred percent peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange built on time-locked smart contracts, also known as Atomic Swapping. This functionality helps in eliminating third-party fees.
CoinMetro also offers users an opportunity to earn passive income through its lending system. Users are charged very minimal fees, starting from 0.10 percent to 0.075 percent.
CoinMetro is a one-stop platform focused on making users benefit from the highest level of transparent services and decentralization.
The CoinMetro TGE is live now and runs until March 31, 2018. There are 300 million XCM tokens available for the fundraiser. As usual, all unsold tokens will be burnt after the exercise, to maintain the price of XCM tokens. The current price of XCM tokens at the ongoing TGE is $0.15.
For more information visit www.coinmetro.com/
Email: [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article
Dapper Labs’ Flow token auction closes at 4X the price of ‘community sale’
Tesla ‘Eating Bitcoin’s Lunch’ as Realized Volatility Hits 3-Year Low
Bitcoin rebounds to $18K after crucial support level holds — What’s next?
The challenges with designing a CBDC, explained
Bloomberg suggests that Bitcoin should be $15,000 according to this adoption metric