Zebpay announced a partnership with ClearTax, India's leading tax office. Tax registration is often a complicated procedure for any investor connected by crypto currency. This partnership promises to simplify this process and simplify the declaration of profits and payment of taxes.
Zebpay is India's first Bitcoin-purse and exchange, which has an app, and its headquarters in Singapore. This is a secure and user-friendly platform that provides seamless transactions for users. Transactions are performed using a mobile number. This company was recognized as the best new player in the Bitcoin market at the CoinAgendaa conference in Las Vegas in 2014.
Recently in Twitter Zebpay announced:
"The filing of taxes can be quite difficult for any crypto-currency investor, be it a trader or an investor focused on the long-term perspective. To simplify the payment of taxes, Zebpay starts cooperation with ClearTax ».
Author: Andrey, analyst Freedman Club Crypto News
Image from Fotolia
Source: Read Full Article
- Japanese Tech Giant Rakuten Allows Users To Register For Its Crypto Exchange
- What Does Nigeria’s Proposed Crypto Regulation Mean for Crypto in Africa?
- Silk Road Founder Ross Ulbricht Speaks Publicly for the First Time Since 2013 – Bitcoin News
- Digital Currencies are Not ‘Currencies,’ Argues Indian Crypto Lawyer
- South Korea has the largest audience of young crypto-currency investors