Hedera hashgraph, the super-fast blockchain network, will open Mainnet Open Access from September 16th, 2019. Under this project, any developer can start building dApps on Hedera’s platform. Developers can also run mirror nodes that provide access to all consensus decisions.
Hedera claims Open Access beta will allow up to 10,000 transactions each second. Bitcoin and Ethereum currently can only process 3-15 transactions each second. The launch will also offer 10 smart contracts and file transfers a second, and Hedera says it’ll increase speeds throughout the rest of the year.
Source: Read Full Article
- Some Facts About Decentralized Exchanges
- Armor’s Annual Black Market Report Shows Cybercrime-as-a-Service is on the Rise | BTCMANAGER
- Ethereum (ETH) Won't Go Quietly, Risk of Bounce Grows
- Grayscale Tops $43 Billion in Crypto Assets under Management
- Former patrons can't drown sorrows as first-ever bar to accept Bitcoin closes