The pre-sale ICO of the 4th Pillar Project, the world’s first blockchain-based future hub for HR & Finance industry, is successfully going on since March 5, 2018. The crowdsale is offering 160,000,00 FOUR tokens to the participants during the period as 4th Pillar aims to change the way HR industry works while having a positive impact on the environment.
About the 4th Pillar Project
The 4th Pillar project is a partly private and partly crowdsale contribution-funded blockchain human resources and finance connecting platform for individuals and organizations. Based on the Ethereum blockchain the platform will utilize smart contracts, wallets, and blockchain to solve day-to-day problems experienced by individuals and their employers.
The 4th Pillar platform will be a place where individuals can build a verified professional identity, their personal decentralized savings and pension fund and at the same time, organizations can optimize their finances and recruit potential employees.
How is it Built & Who Built it?
It is based on Ethereum blockchain and will utilize ETH’s smart contracts, wallets, and technology to help fulfill the needs of its users. The platform has four native token types that will power all its private blockchain transactions while serving as its official form of currency during the course of its future existence.
According to its developers, everything was taken into consideration when assembling this platform and the token will belong to individuals, recruiters and organizations. For its users to secure their work history for more extended periods, the platform offers a secure digital blockchain ID, a long-term solution similar to current passports.
The platform is developed and backed by a huge team of HR experts and blockchain enthusiasts, along with having industry-renowned advisors as a part of its Advisory board, including Nikola Bubanj, Dejan Rugel, Tadej Majhen, Dražen Kapusta, Jaka Meden, Brane Parazajda, and Mitja Černe.
The 4th Pillar Project – A Realistic Product
The core aspects of the 4th Pillar Project are:
- They have funded, developed and tested a working 4th Pillar platform
- They are the part of the Work Service Group, the third largest staffing agency in the world, which gives the opportunity to field test the 4th Pillar project
- They have more than 25 years of experience in various branches of industry
- In Slovenia, they currently employ over 1.200 people in various fields of industry and have more than 10.000 satisfied current and former employees
Hence, the 4th Pillar Project is a realistic product even before the end of the ICO.
The 4th Pillar Project is not a startup, but an expert team of 30+ people. Their first activities started back in 1995, when they obtained the first concession from the Ministry of Labor. One of their companies — Naton HR was virtually a pioneer in the field of Human Resources services in Slovenia. The project intends to be fully transparent and tax domiciled (resident) in Slovenia.
The pre-sale of the 4th Pillar Project is going on. To know more about the platform and take part in its on-going pre-sale ICO, please visit https://www.the4thpillar.io/crowdsale/
Source: Read Full Article
- Mainstream media has misled vulnerable users on the environmental impact of crypto-mining
- Roger Ver Trashes Bitcoin.com Coronavirus Layoff Claims as ‘More Bcash FUD’
- Facebook’s Cryptocurrency to Attract Investments from Visa
- Making of Next Bitcoin BULL Run & BTC Price Analysis Supreme court Decision on RBI Banks & Exchanges
- Coinfluence Announces ICO to Empower the Next Generation of Influencer Marketing