Brent Griffiths here. On Monday, we’ll be launching our 10 Things in Politics newsletter.
Each weekday morning, I’ll be taking you through the biggest stories in politics — led by the breaking news, in-depth investigations, and scoops my Insider colleagues are publishing every day.
Here’s a peek at the types of stories you can expect from 10 Things in Politics:
- Washington’s response to the GameStop stock fracas is creating some odd bedfellows, though not all of those are going over well.
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed GOP lawmakers for giving Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene a spot on an education panel, after her past support for conspiracy theories surrounding school shootings.
- Scoop from our D.C. bureau: The Pences are apparently couch surfing their way across Indiana. (You might have seen Stephen Colbert pick that up, too.)
- Another exclusive: Republican Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri told us he isn’t running for president in 2024, but some of his colleagues are being more coy.
If this email was forwarded to you, be sure to sign up for this free 10 Things newsletter here — and check out more of Insider’s newsletters here. Plus, subscribe to Insider for access to all of our premium content, exclusive reports, and so much more.
Thanks for being part of our launch. I want to hear from you, too. Simply reply to this email or send me a note at [email protected], or tweet me @BrentGriffiths.
See you soon,
P.S. — Here’s how to make sure we arrive in your inbox:
- Add this email address to your contacts.
- Move us to your primary inbox.
Source: Read Full Article