Colin Kaepernick looks to make a pass during a private workout held Saturday. (Photo: Carmen Mandato, Getty Images)
It's Week 12, and Sunday could provide a Super Bowl LIV preview when the Cowboys and Patriots meet in Foxborough. But before we dive in, enjoy these:
- Legalese, mistrust and late negotiating: Here is how Colin Kaepernick and the NFL broke apart on workout.
- Tom Brady has disliked the Cowboys for a very long time.
- What's Ezekiel Elliott got to say about the Cowboys' pass-first offense?
- The Week 12 picks are in! Who wins the Cowboys-Patriots and Packers-49ers showdowns?
- As always, we're here to help you set that fantasy football lineup.
Now for a closer look at the action:
Week 12's best and brightest
DeAndre Hopkins makes a reception for a touchdown against the Colts. (Photo: Troy Taormina, USA TODAY Sports)
About last night:Texans 20, Colts 17 — The Colts' road back to the postseason just got a lot harder as the Texans won a crucial game that could have far-reaching implications come January.
Quick look at Week 12
- Game of the Week:Dallas Cowboys at New England Patriots — Tom Brady expressed this week that his disdain for "America's Team" dates back to when he was "coming out of the womb." From an X's-and-O's standpoint, this game pits the league's best offense against its best defense.
- Playoff Picture Game of the Week:Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers — Oh, no biggie, just the inside track to home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs on the line on Sunday night.
- Sneaky-Good Game of the Week:Baltimore Ravens at Los Angeles Rams — Ravens QB/MVP candidate Lamar Jackson is must-see TV. The Rams are battling for their playoff lives. This should be a doozy at the ol' L.A. Coliseum.
- Dud of the Week:Detroit Lions at Washington Redskins — It seems fans aren't all that enthusiastic about going to FedExField to watch a QB showdown between Jeff Driskel and Dwayne Haskins.
TOP PICS: Texans-Colts | Cheerleaders | NFL at 100
Source: Read Full Article