According to the forecast of the executive director of Bitcoin Foundation Lew Klassen, the cost of Bitcoin will overcome the mark of $ 40 thousand by the end of 2018.
However, other crypto-currencies, in the investor's opinion, expect a less positive outcome – 90% of them will fail.
This is due to the fact that many users risked hastily investing in crypto-currency projects, which in the future may be fraudulent, Klassen explained.
Lew Klassen: "This is a problem that the market is solving well"
However, despite his prediction, Klassen noted that the crypto-currency community will be able to prevent such problems in the future, since investors are now becoming more cautious when considering projects.
Also, he said that the growth of Bitcoin to $ 40 thousand will not be calm and measured. Instead, the value of the crypto currency will continue to endure the same jumps that continue for three months.
A similar picture, according to the investor, will persist for three to six months, reports The Cointelegraph.
Author: Vasilisa Ming, Analyst Freedman Club Crypto News
Image from Fotolia
Source: Read Full Article
- Bitcoin thieves threaten real violence for virtual currencies
- What Happened To Bitcoin's Promised Influx Of Institutional Investors?
- Black Monday Anniversary: Why Bitcoin Investors Should Be Concerned
- Bitcoin [BTC] value has actually improved since JPM coin because of its decentralized nature, claims Tim Draper
- Bitcoin Proposes Stronger Alternative As Chinese Authorities Uncover $2 Billion Fake Gold Scam ⋆ ZyCrypto