The crypto markets continue to experience a mood of slight growth this week, with Bitcoin (BTC)’s price today climbing above the $10,000 mark and the top ten altcoins on CoinMarketCap following by being uniformly in the green.
Since the market dip in late January and another dip in early February, the overall crypto market cap is showing a slow rise, with total market cap is around $470 bln by press time.
BTC hit $10,000 today for the first time since it dropped below $7000 at the beginning of February. Bitcoin is currently trading at $10,200.00, up 9.65 percent over a 24-hour period by press time.
Altcoin Ethereum (ETH) has also been steadily growing, breaking and staying above $900 for the second time since it’s Feb. 6 drop to below $600. ETH is up almost 2.4 percent over a 24-hour period, trading at around $933 by press time.
After Ripple’s (XRP) announcement yesterday, Feb. 14, that they are partnering with the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority for a pilot program for cross-border payments, the price rose from its Feb. 14 intraday low of $1.02 to $1.15. Currently, Ripple is currently trading at around $1.14, up almost 6 percent over a 24-hour period by press time.
Source: Read Full Article
- Stock Alert: Veeva Systems Drops 6%
- Bitcoin [BTC]: Lightning Network payments app charges no-fees for first $10,000 in transactions
- Wall Street FOMO into Bitcoin-Related Stocks as Crisis Worries Deepen
- Ecuadorian Sustainable Shrimp Partnership Joins IBM Food Trust
- Top 5 Common Misconceptions About Bitcoin