Synereo has found the bottom at 2500 satoshis and immediately went up towards 50% Fibonacci retracement at $5k satoshis, that has been rejected. Price has corrected down and went back to the downtrend trendline, which this time acted as a support and also has been rejected.
After that AMP/BTC broke the downtrend trendline of the last corrective wave down, signally on a potential uptrend. The strong resistance is still at 5k satoshis area, but if broken it is likely to rise towards 88.6% Fibonacci at 6.7k satoshis.
On a downside, only break and close below 2500 satoshis could invalidate bullish outlook, thill then price should continue rising and perhaps could go far beyond 7k satoshi resistance area.
Source: Read Full Article
- Stellar Lumens [XLM] and NEO [NEO] rises by 16%
- New Cardano [ADA] trading pairs introduced by Binance gives a major lift for the cryptocurrency
- Grayscale Investments Clears Out XRP in Its Digital Large Cap Fund
- Verge is spreading like wildfire – more announcements coming soon says the founder
- Science Coins: Price Speculation