Currently, NAVCoin found the support at $1.58, which is 50% Fibonacci retracement level. The support was rejected cleanly and the price went slightly up, although failed to break above the downtrend trendline.
The consolidation is still in play and price could continue to trade between $1.58 support and $1.93 resistance. Break above or below should determine the further direction of the NAV/USD. Break above the resistance should send the price up to $3.3 area, while a break below the support could extend the downtrend, pushing price lower towards $0.54 support, that is 127.2% Fibs.
Source: Read Full Article
- IOST Rises to 3rd Position in the Latest CCID Rankings; Holds 1st Position in Basic Technology
- GroestlCoin Mid-Term Scenarios
- Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary Explains Why He Is Excited Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Verge And Spotify: Any Possible Partnership?
- Hong Kong’s SFC Introduces Regulations for Crypto Trading…