Ionomy has been ranging between 9k and 57k satoshis for almost a year. But on the 22nd of February ION/BTC closed above the resistance, suggesting the uptrend could be emerging.
Throughout the consolidation period, price broke above the descending channels for two times and Fibonacci applied to the corrective wave after the breakout shows that the potential upside target is 420k satoshis, that is almost x15 from the current price.
The reason behind such an enormous growth potential could be the extremely low price ($3.23) in relation to the total coin supply that stands at 26,083,122 ION.
Source: Read Full Article
- Kanye West Tweets “Decentralize,” Reminding Some Crypto Enthusiasts that You Can’t Kill a Gayfish
- Hong Kong’s SFC Introduces Regulations for Crypto Trading…
- Binance Invests in Malta-based Blockchain Esports Company
- Hong Kong Protests Are Now Deeply Connected To Crypto Adoption And Use
- The Bitcoin Network Expands DeFi’s Horizon Via RSK’s Smart Contract Functionality & Interoperability