Monday, Feb. 26: the crypto markets are climbing back up today, with all of the top ten coins listed on CoinMarketCap in the green.
Total market cap is up to around $450 bln, neither a high or low of this week, which had seen numbers above $500 bln and close to $430 bln.
Bitcoin (BTC) has broken $10,000 again, trading at around $10,342.40 and up 9 percent over a 24-hour period by press time.
Ethereum (ETH) is also far away from the $800 mark today, which it had briefly dropped below earlier this week. ETH is up almost 6 percent, trading at around $874.24 by press time.
Today’s biggest winner is altcoin NEO, which is up more than 15 percent, trading at around $133.77 by press time. NEO’s gains could be attributed to Binance’s announcement earlier today that they will support the NEO Council’s forthcoming Ontology (ONT) Airdrop to NEO holders.
Source: Read Full Article
- VeChain (VET) and Shanghai Gas Group Complete LNG Blockchain Project | BTCMANAGER
- Vitalik Buterin Asks Ethereum Users to Start Moving to Layer-2 Scaling Solutions Like…
- Crypto Analyst: These 3 Altcoins Seem ‘Ready To Moon’ As Uniswap V3 Launch Nears
- Why the Cryptocoin Crash of 15 June was much needed
- Bitcoin Falls Below $31000 As Covid Resurgence Fears Hurt Both Stocks and Crypto