Coinbase, a cryptocurrency exchange platform is grated with e-money license in the United Kingdom and 23 countries within the European Union by the Financial Conduct Authority [FCA]. This makes Coinbase the first cryptocurrency exchange platform to support the United Kingdom’s Faster Payment Scheme.
As per FCA, Coinbase will be allowed to trade with the European Union Member Nations and the UK. If in case the license does not apply to all the other nations apart from the UK., Coinbase will suspend operations until a second license is granted from a member nation.
This allows Coinbase to supply e-money and provide payment services in the UK and EU. In the meanwhile, Coinbase is required to follow the rigid rules and regulations enforced by the Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] and the Payment Services Directive.
. Add Ripple now and earn fast and let people also earn with you!!”
Source: Read Full Article
- NEM [XEM] jumps to the 9th position after a 44% gain this week
- EOS Price Analysis: Bulls Aiming Fresh Upside Break Above $2.6
- EOS [EOS] mainnet launch one week away! Here’s all you have to know about it
- Grayscale Bitcoin Cash Trust Loses $1.6M after BCH Hard…
- TRON [TRX] has 1440 commits from 41 contributors – the second most active on Github