BlockNet continues to produce lower lows and lower highs with a clear downtrend in place. The most recent rejection of the $24 resistance, that is 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, confirms bearish intentions of the BLOCK/USD.
While the resistance is holding price might drop below the previously established low at $13.75, aiming for the $10 psychological support, which is 88.6% Fibonacci retracement level.
However, if price stays above $13.75 and will break the $24 resistance, there are good chances that BlockNet will reach $50 target. But obviously its far too early to talk about the uptrend at this stage.
Source: Read Full Article
- Binance's Founder Squares Off Against Sequoia Capital in Legal Dispute
- Tech Stocks and Crypto Fall As US 10 Year Treasury Yield Hits Highest Level Since June
- Crypto Influencer Gives Top Altcoin Picks to Benefit From Hype Cycle
- CoinZoom Accelerates Wide-Scale Adoption Of Cryptocurrencies
- Got $45 Million in Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Ripple? Buy a House Near Fifth Avenue