Smartlands is a global platform for tokenization of real economy assets by issuing asset-backed tokens [ABT]. r/Stellar (Reddit) will host the Smartlands’ AMA session with the participation of Business Development Director Victor and the lead Developer George tonight.
It is a live discussion open to the audience worldwide where questions about Smartlands Platform development on the Stellar network and other IT and Blockchain solutions that will leverage ABTs on the platform.
Addy, a Stellar enthusiast says:
“So glad you are doing this! Time to spread the word and get more awareness about what smartlands provides. Looking forward to asking you questions!”
Stellar Lumens recently posted on Twitter:
Stellar Lumens’ tweet
Stellar Lumens [XLM], is one of the stable coins in the market which has not gone to either of the extreme ends, claim market analysts. According to AMBCrypto’s price data, it is currently trading at $0.235 after a 9% hike from yesterday. It is worth a market cap of $4.3 billion currently trading in some major exchange platforms like Binance, Upbit, Poloniex, and Bittrex with high volumes.
Here is a round-up of the Stellar activities this month:
For all the XLM enthusiasts, XLM is now available in Brazil, Chile, and Colombia through CryptoMKT. CryptoMKT is committed to connecting people to the collaborative economy based on the blockchain technology and Ethereum. XLM was also listed on HitBTC and Koinex earlier this month and the trading was active immediately.
The developers and entrepreneurs had a lot of reasons to rejoice the entire month; firstly, the Lightning network was adopted to Stellar’s network with a well-defined roadmap and technical specifications. Next in line are the Stellar Stack exchange in Public Beta, Heir.io Network test, and the Kin Network Test all being successful. In the wallet category; Versa-Apple pay/ Stripe for XLM, a secure and fee-free wallet which accepts cryptocurrency as a payment method and MetaPay, a Chrome extension wallet that simplifies payment. They also partnered with BluePanNet to enable cross-border payments.
- Kin and Stellar tie up where they will use Stellar tokens to start with and later use their high-speed, high-scale blockchain technology to enrich and make Kin the ideal cryptocurrency.
- Slice is tokenizing real estate assets on Stellar to make it easy and affordable to invest small amounts into real estate. This will make wealth-building opportunities accessible to small and international investors while real estate owners and operators get a large pool of untapped capital.
- Bloqhouse, thirdACT, Indie Party and RentalMiles are some similar token projects with different motives.
IBM is another major partner who is looking forward to work with Stellar.
Matt Steven, a Twitter user says:
“Can’t wait to watch Stellar take off and reach its full potential! So excited…”
Source: Read Full Article
- TimeNewBank VS Bitcoin is About to Blow Up?
- Ark Investment Maintains Faith in Bitcoin, Invests $20M in BTC
- ZenGo Uncovers ‘Dogbyte’ Attack in Diogenes Protocol Proof of Ethereum 2.0 Beacon…
- Healthcare Revolution: Solve.Care Releases the Care.Protocol
- Pablo Escobar's Younger Brother Launches Bitcoin Fork 'Diet Bitcoin'